Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Prayers Answered

 Yesterday Isabel left with Enrique's parents.  And guess what....I was a wreck to say the least.  We prayed about it and we got the 'green light' to let her go.  Isabel started packing her bag as soon as Abuelita invited her to go.  She was ecstatic!  I on the other hand wasn't so ecstatic.  I was excited and happy for her but I was emotional about it.  hahaha

So I cried almost the entire day yesterday.  I was just so consumed by my terrible thought of them getting into a car accident and well not having a good outcome.  I was so dumb!  I should have trusted the Lord when he said it was ok to let her go but I just couldn't shake that thought of an accident.

I asked Enrique to give me a blessing when he got home from work.  Poor man.....he had a hard day at work and I just made it that much harder for him too.  Anyway, he gave me a blessing.  In the beginning of it he was saying 'nice things' but I was pleading with Heavenly Father, " I NEED to know if she will be safe and coming home to us."  I know, I am horrible begging for my prayer answered but I wouldn't have been ok until I knew.

Heavenly Father answered my prayer!  I cried super hard thanking him and then begging for forgiveness for needing that answer right away.  I also got chastised in the blessing too for not trusting in Him the way I know I should.

It was a very special spiritual experience for Enrique and I.  I don't know why I have to put it on the blog I just feel it needs to be here, because believe me, I wouldn't have done this but I need to trust the Lord and follow the promptings the spirit gives me and not question it.  Thank you Heavenly Father for answering my prayers!

****I just got the call from Enrique's mom, they just arrived.  It took them almost 25 hours to get home because they stopped at Arches National Park to take their friends through.  We took his parents there a few months ago.  Yup, Isabel is loving being there.  Their trip down was great she said.