Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leaves

I love taking photos of the girls in our neighbor's yard.  They have big trees along the curb all down their street.  It reminds me of Pittsburgh in the fall, I guess that's why I love it so much.  Lili was being her little mischievous self as you'll see in the photos. 
So the battery to our camera has been dead and the cable to charge it broke, so I've been waiting for the new one to come in the mail.  It came today, however, before it came this family was out doing yard work so I stopped and asked if they were going to rake their leaves today.  The dad was telling me all that they were going to do.  Then I said I didn't want to rush him in his yard work, I just wanted to take photos in the leaves and hoped they wouldn't get to it today.  He laughed and they didn't get to them today....yipeee!  I told Enrique what I did and his face was in horrified shock.  It was really funny.