Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is our anniversary.  Enrique was going to take off but had too much work, so he left the girls in charge.  They were super excited all day long.  They even dressed up in nice skirts to look nice for our anniversary.  They were really cute about the whole thing.  So because they were so excited we had a family anniversary date.  We just couldn't leave them out with them being that excited.  We went to dinner and then they took me to the mall to pick out jewelry.  I wasn't expecting that at all.  Then we were suppose to go get me new shoes but I was exhausted.  It was after 8:30 by that time, so we just came home.  So jewelry and shoes are yet to come.
I've come to find out, Enrique would take the kids out on their dates looking for jewelry and shoes and that is why they were so excited about today.  Thanks everyone for a great anniversary!