Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo Shoot

Anthony, Erika's brother, took these photos for us.  He did an AMAZING job.  This was our first time ever doing a photo shoot where everyone was happy and had fun the entire time, thanks to Uncle Sean being his silly self!!!  I've seen Anthony's photos before and they are always really nice  I didn't realize he has real photography equipment  and needs time to set it all up.  It was pretty cool.  In all he took 230 photos from just under an hour of doing it all.  Sean came along to help set up and entertain us.  He is hilarious, he filled his role perfectly!  He's such a goof!!!  We absolutely love how they came out.  Thanks Anth, you are awesome!
Our family photo.

Mommy & kids.
 
Me & my sweet boy.

 Papi & kids.
 
Papi & his girls.

 My boys playing.
 
Me & my Poppet!
 
Our silly girls.

So cute!

They were having a great time.


Best friends.

Sweet little ones.

I love this one.




 
Now time for some super silly photos!