Friday, June 14, 2013

Ruby Roo & Liliah


Isabel's best friend is Ruby.  She is such a sweet little girl.  They want to be together all the time and are super silly together.  Unfortunately, Ruby and her family moved to Florida last week.  Her dad has been working over there since January and now they get to go be with him. 
So the last few months they have been inseparable.  One of the last days of school they had 'twin day' so Kelly (Ruby's mom) made them matching skirts and I made matching hair bows.  They looked pretty cute. 
Before they left, Isabel gave her a photo frame with pictures of them in it.  Lili did it for Lilah (Ruby's little sister and Lili's best friend too) also. They are such a great family and we will miss them a lot.
Their last day at church, Isabel wrote Ruby a letter, which totally made me cry a long time.  This is what she wrote....
"6/9/13  All about me and Ruby.  Me and Ruby are B.F.F.'s.  I always want to play with her and we were in the same preschool and we loved it so much and that is how we met and that is how we became B.F.F.'s.  I love her and I just feel like she is my sister.  Then my life would be so much easier for me and she would sleep with me every night.  I would love it.  She is in my kindergarten class but bad she's moving to Florida.  I'll really miss her but good thing I have a picture of her and she has a picture of me too.  I'll miss her so so much.  We all will but that is okay, she is so sweet.  I love you Ruby."