Friday, November 15, 2013

Lili's 4th B-day

We woke up Lili singing to her.  Then she came out and opened up some of her b-day presents.  Then the big girls went to school and the rest of us went to Boondocks to have fun.  Then the big girls got out early so we went to have a birthday lunch instead of dinner and she kept telling me the 'red Lili place'.  I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.  I had no clue what restaurant she ment.  Until one day we were going to Target and she said, "that one mommy, the red Lili one!"  It was Chili's.  I laughed really hard and so that is where we went for her b-day lunch because she wanted me to make her, her favorite dinner.....'pasghetti and meatballs'.  She also wanted cupcakes that were pink, purple and blue.  Talk about bossy!  hahaha, not really though.  It was cute that she knew exactly what and how to do her b-day.  Happy birthday my mama!  It is wonderful to have you in our family.  You bring so much happiness and joy to us.  I love you!