Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

We make Valentine's day big for the kids.  They love it.  This year nothing turned out as planned and I was only grumpy about it for the first 5 minutes, then took a deep breath.  The harder I try to stick to them, the more things go wrong.  So I let my plans go out the window.  After that, the day went by very fast because we were very busy.
For breakfast I made the kids heart shaped pink pancakes, bacon, and pink milk.  For lunch I made heart shaped quesadillas, Twizzlers, and red apples.  For dinner I made ham, potatoes, green beans and cherry 7 up.  I decorated the table fun for the kids and put their gifts from Ronnie and Angel at their spots where they sit.  All and all, today was a wonderful day of doing special service for my family that I love dearly and that's what it's all about.  I love my wonderful family!!