Friday, March 20, 2015

Meet the Mormons

We were planning on meeting Papi down at Temple Square to eat dinner and go see the movie, "Meet the Mormons" for our family date.  Tomorrow is supposed to be crazy too so I had Lili help me make dinner for tonight while I was making pepperoni rolls for tomorrow while we'd be gone all day.  She did an absolutely fabulous job!
We met Papi and had dinner.  It was pretty nice.  The flowers were in bloom and beautiful.  I forgot the good camera or else I would have taken a large amount of the kids in the gorgeous flowers all over Temple Square.
We watched the movie and it was really neat.  Sweet Lili came over to Quique and I after it was over, gave us a hug and said....crying and could barely talk, "I really love you both and our family.  I have the best family!  I cried and I know it was because I felt the spirit.  I learned a lot.  Thanks for bringing us!!!!"  WOW!  Enough said!