Monday, June 7, 2010

Bees Game

Sean (my brother) got tickets to go to the Bees game (a minor league baseball team here). He had enough tickets for his family, my family, and Dave's (my other brother) family too. We had such a terrific time. All the kids did great, even Lili. I was pleasantly surprised. A 'nice stranger' a few rows behind us bought our kids cotton candy. The cotton candy lady came over and gave it to Isabel. She said "I was told to give this to you." Isabel's eyes were going to pop out and her jaw drop off, she was so excited. Then the lady came back and gave one to Gaby. It was so nice. So of course, they shared with their cousins. Then the Bee came out and all the kids went crazy. We were 3 rows from the dugouts, where he was standing. We were so close to him. After the game, there were fireworks. Once again, all the kids loved it, including Lili. Not a peep out of her. I was covering her ears and she was just watching them and then fell asleep during the show with all the loud booms. Thanks Sean, we all had a great time!