Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

So yesterday was a really nice day. The girls woke up early to get their presents and cards ready to give to Papi. Then they went in and woke him up singing "Happy Father's Day to you..." (like happy birthday). They gave him a Kenny G CD and he got an ipod touch. He is so spoiled!!!! The girls planned most of the day. They wanted to do presents, breakfast in bed (huevos ranchos con tocino y jugo his favorite), and watch a movie in bed with him. So we started the movie while I was making breakfast. Then my brother shows up and starts doing the work he was going to do on Saturday with Enrique. So we paused the movie, the kids played with Carter, their cousin and Enrique and Sean were out doing a bit of yard work while I was telling them where to put everything! hahaha Then Sean left and breakfast was ready. We ate and then they went downstairs to finish the movie. In the mean time, I am trying to make rolls for dinner and cleaning the house a bit. Then I realized that it was my turn to teach the MiaMaids (14-15 year old girls) at church. So I had to find time to finish my lesson, get ready for church, get all the kids ready, bake the rolls, and finish my lesson. It didn't happen. We were going to have dinner with Dave & Holly and the kids so Holly came and got the 4 pans of rolls that were rising, watermellon, wings, and all ingredients to make the wings and sauce. Oh yeah, I had to stop nursing Lili so I had to find time to sit down and pump before going to church. Then I saw Lili, she had food all through her hair and body. So Enrique and kids went to church. I stayed to give Lili a bath and then went to church 10 minutes late. After church, we went to my brother's and had such a yummy dinner. The boys really liked it. We had wings, corn on the cob, green beans, rolls, twiced baked potatoes, watermellon, and chicken nuggets for the kids who didn't want wings. The for dessert, we had ice cream sundays. We were all so stuffed!!!!!! We had a great day. Happy Father's Day Love. We are go grateful for you and appreciate you more than you know!!!!!