Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Lights

Friday night we went down to see the lights at Temple Square. Last time we did that was when Gaby was Lili's age. It was a really nice family outing. I made pizza and we ate that on the way down and bundled everyone up nice and warm and took hot chocolate for when we got back to the van. It wasn't nearly as cold or as crowded we thought it would be. We went at the kids pace and they even took turns pushing the stroller. We got some great photos. One of my favorite ones is of the kids in front of the Maori nativity scene(from New Zealand). It was nice relaxing night out. I am so thankful for our kids. They are good girls, well behaved & well mannered. Especially this time of year, I am grateful for our Savior and his birth, life, death, & resurrection. I am thankful our children know Him and have their own testimonies of Him. I hope you all have the spirit of Christmas this holiday season, like we felt very abundantly this night, and to share it with those around you. Merry Christmas!!!