Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby Shower

Today Erika and Holly had a baby shower for me here at our house.  It was really nice and many people came.  So now we aren't lacking too many things for our little boy now.  Our friends and neighbors have been very generous to us.  We are good for the first 6 months for sure, except diapers and wipes of course, but clothes wise we are stocked now.  I was a bit nervous because we didn't have much for him, just getting things here and there.  There are some really cute boy clothes out there, well at least infant boy things, hehehe.  I will load photos when I get them.  Holly took all the photos on her camera.  It was nice to have Enrique's mom here for the shower too.  She really enjoyed it as well.  Erika and Holly wanted to do the shower before the holidays came and got to crazy so I suggested while Celia was here and it all turned out great.  Thanks again Erika and Holly!