Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Today was a busy day for us.  We went to Papi's work to trick or treat and to see "Papi's girls".  Papi took us to lunch and we ate a park then took him back to work.  Then we went straight to Kenzie's birthday party at the park.  Came home and Lili and I took a nap while the big girls watched a movie.  Then it was time for dinner and then trick or treating. 
I went with them for about an hour then Lili and I stayed home and passed out our treats.   I am so glad I went for the first little bit.  The kids had so much fun.  Lili loved it.  She would run up behind the big girls, mumble trick or treat, stick her bucket out and then mumble thank you, come down off the porch and run to the next house.  It was so funny to watch her.  If she was too slow then Gaby or Isabel would just get a candy for her and put it in her bucket.  By the end, of Lili and I, it was dark and Lili was falling and crying almost at every house.  Then she knew we were coming home without Papi, Gaby, and Isabel and cried so hard and so loud.  She was so upset with me, she was throwing herself everywhere in the house.  She finally stopped when I got her jamies on and let her eat her candies. 
Papi and the big kids stopped home briefly to dump out some candy because it was too heavy and went back out for another hour.  They got home and sorted their candies and went to bed.  We all had a fun filled day.
Once I get the rest of the photos from today, I'll post them.