Friday, May 11, 2012

Grandma

Grandma came out for Mother's Day.  She got here today and the kids went crazy.  I picked her up.  I had Isabel, Lili and Mateo with me.  I told them we were going to pick someone up at the airport that they knew who it was but I wasn't telling.  It was killing Isabel.  She kept asking who it was and finally she saw Grandma.  She screamed and ran over to her.  We came back to our house just in time to meet Gaby when she got home from school.  Grandma ducked down in the front seat and I called Gaby to the van because we got her a surprise.  Then Grandma popped up.  She screamed even louder than Isabel and couldn't get to her fast enough.  Then a few minutes later, Holly and Erika got here with the rest of the kids.  They all were wanting Grandma's attention and she was loving it.

Later that night, we went to Jacob Webber's wedding reception.  It was beautiful.  It was great to see the Webbers.  It was neat too because Jake and Meagan both were telling me different stories from when I would babysit them while Mark and Marcia were out of town and how much it meant to them to have me as part of their family and a good big sister example.  It was a nice evening.  The kids had a blast, all 10 of them dominated the dance floor for some time, it was so fun to watch them all dancing together.