Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  Today was so nice.  The kids brought me their cards and gifts they made at school.  Then they gave me their gift from the family, which was the sewing/embroidering machine I've been drooling over for a very long time.  They made a super yummy breakfast too.  We went to church and then after we got together at Sean's house for Colbie's blessing.  They blessed her at their house.  It was so nice.  Then we took tons of photos. 
It was great having my mom here.  We haven't been with her on Mother's Day for a really long time.  Her trip was too short but it was great spending time with her.  Thanks for coming mom.  We love you!!!!
Sean, Erika and Colbie

Grandma and her 12 grandbabies.

All the moms and kids

The family (minus my 2 little brothers)

Sean's Family

Dave's family

My family

This is so her!

Sweet hair...