Monday, April 8, 2013

My Rings

Over the past 9 years, every 6 months, I have to take my rings in to Zales and have them cleaned and checked, so the lifetime warranty stays good.  Every time they always try to sell us the lifetime rhodium plating, to dip my rings in white gold, to make them not have that yellowing tint to it.  We had it done the first few years and then it stopped because they couldn't find it in the system.  So last time, we almost bought it again.  The guy investigated...again to no avail. 
I took it in this time around and the lady (Heather) did the same thing.  I told her that we bought a lifetime warranty when we got the ring.  She asked for all the info again, then she told me she is an expert at finding the ones that were lost in the system.  She called a few hours later and said she found it and we did have the lifetime warranty for the rhodium plating.  So I went back in and had my ring re-plated. 
WOW!  I picked it up and it looks brand new!  HOLY COW!!!!!!  I love my rings but take a look at how awesome they are again.  No more yellowing on them.  YIPEE!
Mateo was too cute running to me when he saw me.  Mark had him and I had Lili.  He came running with arms up to me and Lili went running with open arms to Mark.  It was really sweet.