Monday, December 30, 2013

10th Anniversary

Today is our 10th Anniversary.  We tried to make it nice and fun.  The kids talked me in to going down to surprise Papi at work.  So we did.  However, everything we tried to do for him and get him bombed.  I couldn't find balloons or flowers or pastries or anything.  The kids run into Papi's office and tell him "Happy Anniversary" really loud.  We are there about 10 minutes and then leave.  I felt so silly even going.
We got home got the house ready and started making dinner.  Quique requested chicken roll, why I don't know but he did and that's what he got.  The kids were so excited.  We were planning on doing a candle light dinner.  However, I ran to the store and was gone not even 15 minutes.  I get home and Quique had already been home and had all the candles in place and on.  The house was dark, except the candles and I went into my room where he probably would have been changing and there are roses, candles and a gift on the bed waiting for me.  Then I do a 'coo coo' sound (we do to find someone) and Mateo does it right back to me from the floor on the other side of my bed.  It was hilarious.  So I was surprised and it was lovely.
Dinner was fun with the candles and just nice being our little family.
Thanks Love for the past 10 years.  They've been wonderful.  I LOVE YOU!!!!!