Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lili & Mommy Dates

Lili and I have gone on a date 2 times since the big girls have been gone.  It is so sweet to see her face when I ask her if she wants to go on a date with me.  I did take photos but I lost my phone (with all the photos from our trip too).  Our first date we went to lunch and then a movie- Madagascar 3.  She was so into it like she hasn't seen it a thousand times already!  After we were walking back to the cow and she said, "Mommy, I like horse(your) date wish(with) me.  I love you!"
Our second date we went to lunch again and then we went to the new splash pad here in Kaysville.  It's a little free water park.  She loved it!  There were so many big kids there that were running her over that she was done in about 30 minutes.  She did thank me for our date and for taking her to the splash pad.  She is the sweetest little thing.  I love you my mama!

ps, I forgot I had Papi's phone for the splash pad date, so here are those photos.