Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 6- BBQ @ Webber's

Enrique was gone at his meetings this morning and the kids, Kenny, and Uncle Ralph watched a video(on my bed because it was a vhs tape-hehehe) about the Salt Lake Temple being built, then we went to church.  It was pretty neat going with Uncle Ralph.
After church, we all met at Mark Webber's house for a BBQ.  We usually get together while mom is in town.  Which this month will be 36 years since Mark Webber baptized my mom.  Pretty cool.  He was telling her how proud of her that he was because how hard things were while we were growing up, and nothing stopped her from being active in the church and raising us in the church.  Then they started telling stories too.  I took a lot of photos from when I tended their kids a lot and letters that Mark and Marcia wrote me while on my mission.  It was fun to reminisce about the good old days.  It was a great evening and was great seeing them.  We love you Mark and Marcia!  Thanks for everything.