Monday, April 16, 2012

Chihuahua- Day 3 Mateo's Blessing

My sweet handsome boy was blessed today.  It was a beautiful day and many of Quique's family came to church for the blessing.  The blessing it self was very special.  I love this little guy so much, he has me wrapped around his little finger.  During the blessing I felt such a huge reposibility to raise him in the ways of the Lord.  He is going to hold the Priesthood, which he needs to honor, respect, and use it in accordance to the Lord's will.  He had great examples around him of men honoring their Priesthood, for which I am so greatful for (he's named after 2 of them).  My heart is just overflowing with love for this sweet special little spirit.  I love you my sweet sweet boy!



This is a photo of everyone that came from Papi's extended family.
Maria Usted, Angel, Carolina, Jose Luis and their families.

All the little ones trying to be patient.


Patty and Mateo.

Papi's family.
All those who were in the blessing circle.
Tio Angel, Tio Carlos, Papi, Mateo, Abuelito
Tio, Santiago, Papi, Mateo

Ronnie and Angel
;